Minimum 80 guests.
Five hours service.
Buffet or Station(s) Style Service.
Station Style reception is one where the food is spread out among different “stations” throughout the reception space. The portions served at each station are typically smaller but guests will appreciate the wide variety of dishes and the interactive element. At cook-to-order stations or Carving Station, guests can request exactly how they would like their dish prepared.
* 6% Florida Sales Tax will be added
* 21% Service Charge will be added to the total price
* This package requires a minimum of 80 guests
* Kids under 9 years old and vendors are charged half the pp price, 10 years & up will be charged at regular price.
* All packages require a 20% deposit in order to reserve an event date.
* Crystal glasses for the bar and wine glasses are available at an extra cost of $4.00
* No cutting or corkage fees
* Please review Terms and Conditions
* Tasting Food Policy: AmeriCaters do tasting food. It costs $100.00 However, whether you decide to sign a contract, the cost of the tasting is included in your deposit.
* All our packages are customizable to fit every customer’s needs. Note that any change of package description will incur in the price.
* Please contact us for pricing and /or discuss any aspect of your upcoming event.
* As a complementary courtesy The Stations-Style Package may includes a Welcome Drink and a Late Night Snack.
(Please choose one)
Late Night Snack – To Go –
(Will be displayed 30 minutes before party is over)
(Please choose 5)
Gaucho Grill (Parrillada) : Skirt Steak (Churrasco), Chorizo, Blood Sausage (Morcilla), Grilled chicken, chimichurry, accompanied with roasted potatoes and sauces. Bread and herb butter.
Elegant martini glasses OR small round plates filled with velvety mashed potatoes. Topped with herb butter, garlic butter, creamy wasabi sauce, horseradish, pesto, sun dried tomato sauce, Alfredo sauce, shredded Cheddar cheese or sour cream.
Enhanced with Garlic Butter Shrimps, Assorted Mushrooms Medley, Chicken & Sausage, sliced Skirt Beef with onions, Vaca Frita or Ropa Vieja.
The four meats! Roast Beef Au Jus, Baked Atlantic Salmon on Herbs sauce. Roast Turkey with traditional gravy. Roast Tenderloin Pork on caramelized Mango Glaze. Accompanied with a variety of fresh baked breads and sauces. Carved and displayed elegantly for your guests.